- Zero downtime deployment for better end-user experience
- Third-Party payment gateway integration for secure payments
- PCI compliance to protect client and customer payment data
Deem Inc., one of the prime clients to Neova, is solely owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world’s major car rental provider, an industry leader in mobility and technology. Deem Car Service, one of its business verticals, offers end-to-end ground transportation technology solutions for corporations, travel management companies, and chauffeured ground transportation merchants. It owns an in-built suite of travel booking applications and management tools deployed by more than 50,000 corporate customers and the world’s major travel management companies around the world.
Challenges & Goals
Deem INC. wanted the team to modernize Deem’s Car Services solution. Following were the goals to achieve:
- 24 X 7 Level 3 Support
- Get Well Initiatives
- GDS APIs integration into Deem Car Services
- GDS writebacks from Deem Car Services
- Rewriting/Re-Platforming legacy applications to latest technologies
- Continuous integration, delivery, and deployment implementation
- Implementing end to end Automation Testing
- SDLC process related improvements
Following are a few highlights:
- Troubleshot critical issues reported by product end-users and reduced response time taken to resolve production as well as VOC daily reported issues.
- Recommended and implemented the most critical areas of improvement like memory leaks, frequently occurring production issues, logging service issues.
- Initiated and extended capabilities for enhancing Deem car Services APIs to boost their performances by replacing previous complex parsing segments logic and design.
- Helped to overcome GDS writeback frequent failures.
- Updated old legacy application to the latest .Net Framework using microservices-based architecture.
- Implemented Jenkins server to automate building, testing, and deployment of code.
- Implemented Taiko Framework which performs end to end testing for quicker execution of regression tests, resulting in reduced release cycle time.
- Proactively participated in sprint retros to propose SDLC improvement suggestions.
“Neova team has been a great partner as we have been building the engineering teams that develop the Deem Car Service booking platform. With a combination of experienced senior engineers, eager younger engineers, and supporting management working alongside us as a cohesive team,
they have helped us scale according to the company’s needs over the years. Neova has worked tirelessly to recruit and follow each team member
to ensure the right fit for effective execution. Kalpesh has personally stayed in close touch with our leadership team to tailor the structure and
process to work across multiple global sites. Neova’s continuing support has been a key factor in our success.”
Vivek Chandran Sr. Director, Engineering